A. In this subtitle, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Commission" means the Public Service Commission of Maryland.
(2) "Customer" means a person, partnership, association, corporation, or government agency being provided with sewage disposal service by a utility.
(3) "Main" means a sewage pipe owned, operated, or maintained by a sewage disposal company, which is used to transport sewage, but does not include "service pipe."
(4) "Premises" means a tract of land or real estate, including buildings and other appurtenances thereon.
(5) "Service pipe" means the pipe which runs from the customer's premises to the main, and which receives sewage from the customer's premises.
(6) "Sewage" means ground garbage, human and animal excretions, and all other domestic type waste normally disposed of by a domicile, or commercial establishment, through the sanitary drainage system.
(7) "Sewage plant" means a plant and property owned by a sewage disposal utility, used in its business operations of providing sewage disposal service to its customers.
(8) "Utility" means a "sewage disposal company" as defined in Public Utilities Article, §1-101, Annotated COde of Maryland.