A. Allowable Pressures. Under normal conditions of use of water, the pressure at a customer's service connection shall be:
(1) Not less than 25 psig; and
(2) Not more than 125 psig.
B. Exceptions to Pressure Requirements. Pressure outside the limits specified will not be considered a violation when the variations:
(1) Arise from the action of the elements;
(2) Are infrequent fluctuations not exceeding 5 minutes' duration;
(3) Arise from service interruptions;
(4) Are from causes beyond the control of the utility; or
(5) Arise from variations in service elevations which are local and which can be controlled in a satisfactory manner.