A. Advertising Permitted.
(1) A subscriber organization may advertise its services.
(2) A subscriber organization may not engage in a marketing or trade practice that is unfair, false, misleading, or deceptive.
B. Marketing Disclosures.
(1) A subscriber organizationís marketing or solicitation information shall include the subscriber organizationís Maryland approval number in a clear and conspicuous manner.
(2) If a subscription price is quoted, the following are required:
(a) A statement that the subscription price quoted is only for the specified product or services provided by the subscriber organization, and the subscription price quoted does not include any tax, commodity, utility distribution or transmission charge, or other utility fee or charge;
(b) A statement that the subscriber organizationís price is not regulated by the Commission; and
(c) Any projected savings presented to a potential subscriber shall include a comparison that projects future electricity rates increasing at not more than 1 percent per year.
C. Internet Advertising. If a subscriber organization maintains a website, the subscriber organization shall post on the Internet readily understandable information about its services, prices, and any other mandated disclosures.
D. Telephone Solicitation.
(1) A subscriber organization soliciting customers by telephone shall comply with all applicable State and federal law, including the Maryland Telephone Solicitations Act, Commercial Law Article, §§14-220114-2205, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) A subscriber organization may not conduct a residential customer telephone solicitation before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.