A. The Administration shall file a report with the Commission no later than December 15 of each year, beginning December 15, 2007.
B. The report shall detail the following as of December 1 of that year:
(1) Number and types of RPS projects funded;
(2) Amount of funding provided for each RPS project;
(3) Description and status of each RPS project funded;
(4) RECs generated from RPS projects funded;
(5) Uncommitted balance of the Fund related to RPS; and
(6) Identification of loans in default related to RPS.
C. The report shall detail the following for the immediately preceding year:
(1) Total compliance fees paid into the Fund under Public Utilities Article, §7-705, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(2) All monies credited to the Fund from a source other than described in §C(1) of this regulation;
(3) Payments received in repayment of loans and investment earnings of the Fund that relate to RPS; and
(4) Administrative fees and expenses that relate to RPS.