A. Inventory. Each owner shall maintain records of each meter and associated metering device, which identify each item as to its design, capacity, and application. The identifying information shall include, as applicable:
(7) Pressure rating; and
(8) Compensated index with associated pressure.
B. History. Each owner shall maintain records for each meter and associated metering device, which shall show, as applicable:
(1) Date of each installation;
(2) Date of each removal from service; and
(3) Current location.
C. Meter Test Records. Each owner shall maintain records for each test of a meter, which shall include the following:
(1) The date and reason for the test;
(2) The reading of the meter before making any test;
(3) The accuracy "as found" at check flow and full rated flow; and
(4) The accuracy "as left", if applicable, at check flow and full rated flow.