(1) An owner shall install tracer wire on all newly installed plastic pipes.
(2) When the open trenching method of pipeline construction is used, an owner shall install suitable identification tape at least 12 inches above the top of the pipe.
B. Location of Residential Service Lines and Meters.
(1) Residential customer meters shall be placed as close to the exterior building wall as possible.
(2) Gas service may not be provided to new or renewed service lines if there is any underground pipeline after the meter, unless the pipeline carries gas only to gas utilization equipment located outdoors.
(3) If it is not possible to comply with §B(1) or (2) of this regulation, written permission shall be obtained from the Commission before placing the meter and activating the service.
(4) If a residential service line is replaced, the new service line shall be installed as provided in §B(1)(3) of this regulation.