A. In this subtitle, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Accident" has the meaning stated in Public Utility Companies Article, §5-304, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) "Accuracy" means the degree of conformity of a measure to a standard or true value.
(3) "Associated metering device" means an instrument used to adjust the quantity of gas measured by a meter, based on the measurement of the:
(a) Temperature of the gas passing through the meter;
(b) Pressure of the gas passing through the meter; or
(c) Temperature and pressure of the gas passing through the meter.
(4) "Check flow" means a flow of gas at 2050 percent of the rated capacity of a meter.
(5) "Commission" means the Public Service Commission of Maryland.
(6) "Full rated flow" means a flow of gas at approximately 100 percent of the rated capacity of a meter.
(7) "Gas" means LPG in the vapor state.
(8) "LPG" means liquified petroleum gas which includes propane, or butane, or other combustible gases, or mixtures thereof.
(9) "LPG system" means an LPG service installation located in Maryland that provides service to:
(a) Ten or more customers by underground pipes from a LPG storage tank; or
(b) At least two but fewer than ten customers by underground pipes from a LPG storage tank, if a portion of the LPG system is located in a public place.
(10) "Meter" means a device used by an owner to measure a quantity of gas.
(11) "Owner" means the person, as defined in Public Utilities Article, §1-101, Annotated Code of Maryland, owning the LPG system.