A. The bill forms shall show:
(1) The readings of all meters used for billing purposes at the end of the period for which the bill is rendered;
(2) The meter reading date;
(3) The number and kind of units metered;
(4) The applicable rate schedule, or identification of the applicable rate schedule, including any applicable seasonal rates;
(5) Any State or local surcharges;
(6) The applicable late payment charge, if any, separately stated or labelled a late payment charge, or a statement that the total amount due includes a late payment charge, and an explanation of the calculation of the date of applicability of the late payment charge;
(7) The total due, including any prior unpaid amount but excluding the current late payment charge;
(8) The date by which the customer shall pay the bill in order to avoid a late payment charge;
(9) A distinct marking to identify an estimated bill;
(10) Information concerning the customer's gas usage during the same billing period in the prior year;
(11) The utility's appropriate business address and telephone number for billing inquiries; and
(12) Any conversions from meter reading units to billing units, or any calculations to determine billing units from recording or other devices, and any other factors used in determining the bill.
B. Rate Schedule. If the actual rates are not shown on the bill form as required in §A(4) of this regulation, the bill shall carry a statement to the effect that the applicable rate schedule, including the actual seasonal, purchased gas or thermal adjustments, and the customer charge, will be furnished on request.
C. The Commission may, for good cause, grant a waiver or exemption from provisions in this regulation. A utility may request a waiver or exemption by filing an application with the Commission which sets forth the facts and reasons for the waiver or exemption.