A. An applicant that submits misleading, incomplete, inaccurate information or fails to provide updated information as required under COMAR 20.54.03.01 may be penalized under Public Utilities Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.
B. A penalty under §A of this regulation may include the:
(1) Denial of a gas supplier license;
(2) Revocation or suspension of a license issued under Regulation .09 of this chapter;
(3) Imposition of a civil penalty of up to $10,000 per violation;
(4) Imposition of a moratorium on adding or soliciting additional customers; or
(5) Any other action the Commission considers appropriate.
C. The Commission shall consider, in determining the amount of the civil penalty imposed under §B(3) of this regulation, the:
(1) Number of previous violations of any provision of Commission law or regulations;
(2) Gravity of the current violation; and
(3) Good faith of the gas supplier or person charged in attempting to achieve compliance after the Commission provides notice of the violation.