A. Price Information.
(1) The supplier’s price description for service shall include, but not be limited to, all fixed and variable components.
(2) When an electricity supplier compares the supplier's price to the price a customer would pay for utility electric commodity service, the electric commodity services price is the standard offer service price offered in the electric utility territory where the supplier's service is to be provided.
B. Notice of Enrollment.
(1) An electricity supplier shall provide notice of enrollment of a customer to a utility in a format consistent with the Commission-accepted electric utility supplier coordination agreement.
(2) A customer entering into an agreement with a supplier shall receive written notice of enrollment from the supplier and utility.
(3) Notice of enrollment under §B(1) of this regulation shall include the following:
(a) Customer name;
(b) Customer service address;
(c) Billing name;
(d) Billing address;
(e) Utility name;
(f) Utility account number;
(g) Supplier name;
(h) Supplier account number;
(i) Commodity provided; and
(j) Effective date of the enrollment.