A. Advertising Permitted.
(1) A supplier may advertise its services.
(2) A supplier may not engage in a marketing or trade practice that is unfair, false, misleading, or deceptive.
(1) All supplier marketing or solicitation information, including that used by its agents or employees, shall include the supplierís Maryland license number in a clear and conspicuous manner.
(2) If a price is quoted, the following statements are required:
(a) The price quoted is only for the specified commodity provided by the supplier;
(b) The price quoted does not include any tax, utility distribution charge, or other utility fee or charge; and
(c) The supplier's price is not regulated by the Commission.
(1) Internet Advertising. A supplier shall post on the Internet readily understandable information about its services, prices, and emissions.
(2) Commission Website. Suppliers shall submit open offers to the Commissionís website according to instructions provided by the Commission.
D. Telephone Solicitation.
(1) A supplier soliciting customers by telephone shall comply with all applicable State and federal law, including the Maryland Telephone Solicitations Act, Commercial Law Article, §§14-220114-2205, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) A supplier may not conduct a residential customer telephone solicitation before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.