A. A utility shall offer hourly priced nonresidential electric supply service to all nonresidential customers ineligible for Type I or Type II SOS, excluding special generation contract customers.
B. A utility shall provide hourly priced service beginning with the time periods provided for Type III service in Regulation .03 of this chapter.
C. A utility may not change or alter tariff rules, terms, and conditions for HPS under §B of this regulation for a period of at least 2 years.
D. The rate for HPS shall include:
(1) One of the following:
(a) The PJM hourly LMP for energy; or
(b) If PJM alters its pricing methods, the nearest equivalent to LMP;
(2) Charges associated with PJM capacity obligation;
(a) Transmission rates;
(b) Ancillary services;
(c) Energy losses;
(d) Administrative costs;
(e) Any other FERC approved or PJM charges and costs directly related to the utilities' hourly priced service;
(4) Costs required to meet statutory renewable requirements;
(5) Any other price elements directly related to the service as approved by the Commission;
(7) An applicable administrative charge intended to recover the utility's verifiable and prudently incurred costs; and
(8) A Commission-approved reasonable return.