A. This regulation applies to an eligible customer-generator qualifying for meter aggregation under Regulation .07 of this chapter.
B. Virtual Meter Aggregation.
(1) If an aggregation qualified eligible customer-generatorís electrical services are not located close enough to physically interconnect metered service, the electric company shall sum the usage and excess generation of all applicable accounts on a kilowatt-hour basis over each billing period prior to calculating the customerís excess generation for that billing period.
(2) The electric company shall allocate generated electricity to each account per the instructions of the eligible customer-generator.
C. Physical Meter Aggregation.
(1) For an aggregation qualified eligible customer-generator whose electrical services are located close enough to physically interconnect and meter at a single point, the electric company shall allow the customer to make physical electrical connections and re-establish metering at a single location.
(2) Physically aggregated services must meet all applicable requirements of COMAR 20.50.01 and 20.50.02.
(3) The electric company shall allocate the net-energy used each billing period and the excess generation credit calculated each billing period to each account per the instructions of the customer.