A. Posting Required. A pay phone service provider shall prominently and conspicuously post on or near each pay phone notification of:
(1) The proper dialing sequence to complete a call;
(2) The local coin rate or a procedure to obtain free rate information for an exclusively card-operated or coinless pay phone;
(3) The name and address of the pay phone service provider and the operator service provider;
(4) The pay phone service provider's and the operator service provider's toll free number or an equivalent free local or speed-dial number for maintenance and refunds;
(5) A toll free number for the current long distance carrier;
(6) A statement that the Commission has authority over the pay phone service provider, the long distance carrier, and the operator service provider;
(7) The Commission's toll free number; and
(8) If approved by the Commission under Regulation .03C of this chapter, a statement that incoming calls are blocked.
B. Directory Assistance Charges. A pay phone service provider shall:
(1) Post a notice or verbally inform a pay phone user of a charge for directory assistance; or
(2) Post notification of the procedure to obtain free rate information for calls to directory assistance.