.06 Referral to Consumer Protection Division.

If the complaint has not been resolved, the owner shall advise the occupant in writing that a formal complaint concerning an amount billed to the occupant pursuant to an energy allocation system may be filed with the Consumer Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General.