A. The owner shall disclose in writing to a current or prospective occupant all material aspects of the energy allocation system including, but not limited to:
(1) The measurement unit recorded by the measuring device;
(2) The method for converting measurement units into the approximate energy use and the energy costs;
(3) The method for calculating the per unit charge for energy consumed;
(4) How questions and complaints of an occupant concerning bills will be answered by the owner; and
(5) A statement that the energy allocation system:
(a) Approximates the amount of gas or electricity consumed in the dwelling unit by use of an energy allocation or conversion formula, and
(b) Does not measure the actual use of gas or electricity.