A. An owner shall file an application with the Commission for approval of an energy allocation system.
B. The application shall include the following information:
(1) The name and address of the owner;
(2) The name and address of the general partner, if the owner is a partnership;
(3) The name and address of the management agent, if any;
(4) The name and address of the apartment house;
(5) The number of individual dwelling units;
(6) A description of the energy allocation system, including a technical description of the energy allocation equipment;
(7) A description of the method for converting a measurement unit into approximate energy use;
(8) A description of the method for calculating the energy costs directly billed to an occupant, including the calculation of a per unit energy cost;
(9) A copy of all written information provided to an occupant including lease terms; and
(10) A copy of the proposed billing format.