A. In this subtitle, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Annual public conference” or “public conference” means a yearly Commission legislative style en banc review of the participating company filed reports and plans, attended by interested parties and executive representatives of all participating companies.
(2) “Commission” means the Public Service Commission of Maryland.
(3) “Company” means:
(a) A public service company as defined in Public Utilities Article, §1-101, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(b) Electricity supplier, as defined in Public Utilities Article, §1-101, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(c) Gas supplier, as defined in Public Utilities Article, §1-101, Annotated Code of Maryland; or
(d) Any other entity regulated by the Commission.
(4) “MOU” means a voluntary memorandum of understanding between the Commission and a company containing specific requirements and details of a company’s diverse supplier program.
(5) “Participating company” means a company that has voluntarily entered into an MOU with the Commission.
(6) “Public determination” means a publicly available report prepared by the Commission on the status of the Supplier Diversity Program.
(7) “Staff” means the Commission’s Office of External Relations and the Commission’s technical staff.
(8) “Supplier Diversity Program” means the Maryland Public Service Commission Supplier Diversity Program encompassed in an MOU.