A. A producer may use any of the substances or practices in §B of this regulation.
B. A producer shall follow label instructions, when applicable, when using the following substances:
(1) Adjuvants and wetting agents (organic);
(2) Animal manures;
(3) Biodynamic preparations;
(4) Blood meal;
(5) Bone meal;
(7) Chelates and fritted trace elements;
(9) Diatomaceous earth;
(11) Epsom salts;
(13) Fish emulsion;
(14) Fish meal;
(15) Gibberellic acid and other naturally occurring growth regulators;
(16) Green manures;
(18) Ground oyster, clam, lobster, crab shells;
(20) Hoof and horn meal (low lead);
(21) Kelp or seaweed meals, extracts, and algae;
(22) Legumes as cover crops;
(24) Microbial compost or soil inoculants;
(25) Micronutrients (dry and foliar);
(26) Molybdenum (various);
(28) Peat moss;
(30) Potassium sulfate;
(31) Rock or colloidal phosphate (low heavy metals);
(33) Sulfate of iron, manganese, and molybdenum;
(34) Sulfate of zinc, boron, copper;
(35) Sulfur (elemental);
(36) Sul po mag (langbeinite);
(38) Wood ashes;
(39) Worm castings; or
(40) Any other substance or practice approved by the Department.
C. A producer may not apply any allowed soil amendment or fertilizer at a rate that exceeds that recommended by an agency or a laboratory approved by the Department.
D. A producer shall forward to the Department the label and any other instructions for any product approved by the Department but not listed in this regulation.