A. Certification. Each applicant for a professional fertilizer applicator certificate shall register with the Department, on a form approved by the Department.
B. Certification Requirements. Each applicant for a professional fertilizer applicator certificate shall;
(1) Pay a fee of $100; and
(2) Pass an examination given by the Department.
C. Recertification. A certification shall be renewed annually by:
(1) Applying to the Department;
(2) Annually attending 2 hours of continuing education course or courses approved by the Department, or by reexamination;
(3) Paying the recertification fee of $100; and
(4) Complying with all other requirements of this chapter.
D. Duration and Renewal
(1) A professional fertilizer applicator certificate is valid beginning July 1, or whenever obtained, until the following June 30.
(2) If an application for renewal of a professional fertilizer applicator certificate is received by the Department more than 30 days after the expiration date of the certificate, the applicant is subject to a $30 late fee.
(3) An individual who has not renewed the certificate within 12 months of its expiration shall be required by the Department to retake the examination.