A. The Department shall certify any individual as a nutrient management consultant or certified farm operator who:
(1) Meets the requirements of this chapter;
(2) Meets the Department's educational and experience requirements;
(3) Meets the Department's training requirements; and
(4) Passes a Department-approved examination.
B. The Department may issue a supplemental certification to an individual who prepares a nutrient management plan for an agricultural operation producing a specialty plant, crop, animal, or product, and who meets:
(1) All the requirements of §A of this regulation; and
(2) Additional educational and experience requirements relating to the production specialty, as approved by the Department.