A. Nutrient Management Consultants.
(1) The Department shall offer a certification examination for nutrient management consultants at least once a year. The Department shall give 30 days public notice of the time and place for each examination.
(2) The Department may provide required training or a list of study materials before any examination is given.
(3) The Department shall allow a candidate who fails a certification examination to take another examination if the candidate:
(a) Makes application to the Department 15 days before the next examination date; and
(b) Pays a certification fee.
B. Farm Operators.
(1) The Department shall offer required certification training and examinations targeted to specific farm operation types for farm operators at least once per year.
(2) The Department shall allow a candidate who fails a certification examination to retake the examination if the candidate files an application with the Department at least 15 days before the date of the next examination.