A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Commercial equine feed" or "feed" means feed that is labeled or intended for an equine, but does not include unprocessed feed such as hay, oats, corn, or any feed that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Maryland Commercial Feed Law, Agriculture Article, §6-107, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) "Equine" means a horse, mule, donkey, or pony.
(3) "Labeled" means labeling or any display of written, printed, or graphic matter affixed to or accompanying the feed or the container in which the commercial equine feed is sold, including an invoice or delivery ticket.
(4) "Person" means an individual, governmental entity, receiver, trustee, guardian, executor, administrator, fiduciary, or representative of any kind, or any partnership, firm, association, public or private corporation, or any other entity.
(5) "Registrant" means a person who is required to register feed pursuant to the Maryland Commercial Feed Law, Agriculture Article, §6-107, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(6) "Secretary" means the Secretary of Agriculture or the Secretary’s designee.