A. In these regulations, the following terms have the meanings indicated:
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Department" means the Maryland Department of Agriculture.
(2) "Secretary" means the Secretary of Agriculture or his designee.
(3) "Person" means any individual, corporation, partnership, association, firm, or other business entity.
(4) "MD-CA" or "Maryland Controlled Atmosphere Storage" is a mark or grade of quality certified by the Department which indicates that fresh fruit has been stored in a facility where atmospheric gasses have been controlled in volume and in temperature for the purpose of preserving the condition and maturity of fruit.
(5) "Facility" means a storage warehouse approved by the Department for storing of MD-CA certified fruit.