A. Except as provided in §B of this regulation, the Board may impose an administrative penalty up to $2,000 for each violation of this chapter taking into consideration the gravity of the offense as it relates to:
(1) The risk of injury to member of the public who may let for hire, to be ridden or driven, a horse at that establishment; or
(2) The fitness or welfare of a horse under the control of the licensee.
B. For violations of Regulation .02B(1) and B(2)(a)(b) of this chapter, the Board may impose:
(1) For a first violation, a penalty of not less than $500 or more than $1,000;
(2) For the second violation, a penalty of not less than $1,000 or more than $1,500; and
(3) For the third and any subsequent violation, a penalty of not less than $1,500 or more than $2,000.