A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Agricultural purpose” means the use of land to:
(a) Provide sources of food and fiber; or
(b) Produce, process, or store agricultural products.
(2) "Agricultural subdivision” means a division of land for an agricultural purpose.
(3) “Corrective easements" means a modification to an existing easement to create two or more separately enforceable easements.
(4) "Easement violation" means any action prohibited by, or a failure to act as required by, the agricultural land preservation easement, Agriculture Article, §2-501 et seq., Annotated Code of Maryland, or COMAR 15.15.
(5) “Land” means all that real property encumbered by the easement and intended to constitute one farm parcel, whether or not comprised of separately described parcels or government-assigned tax parcels or accounts.
(6) “Landowner” means the person or entity owning the land encumbered by the easement.
(7) “Subdivision” or “subdivide” means the division of land into two or more parts or parcels. Subdivision includes the lease of any part or parts less than 100 percent of the total parts of the land for a term in excess of 20 years.