A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) Agricultural Subdivision.
(a) "Agricultural subdivision” means a division of land for an agricultural purpose.
(b) “Agricultural subdivision” includes the lease of any part or parts less than 100 percent of the total parts of the land for a term in excess of 20 years.
(2) “Boundary line adjustment” means a change in the legal description contained in the Deed of Easement for the purposes of this chapter.
(3) "Corrective easement" means an amendment to an existing easement, an overlay easement over an existing easement, or, in the case of agricultural subdivision, a modification to an existing easement to create two or more separately enforceable easements.
(4) "Easement violation" means any action prohibited by, or a failure to act as required by, the agricultural land preservation easement, Agriculture Article, §2-501 et seq., Annotated Code of Maryland, or COMAR 15.15.
(5) "Exchange” means that land of equal or greater value in terms of acreage and soil types is brought under easement in consideration of land of equal or lesser value being released.
(6) “Landowner” means the person or entity owning the land subject to the easement.