A. When issuing a health certificate or a rabies certificate for a companion animal, a veterinarian may not issue a blank or incomplete certificate. The veterinarianís signature shall be:
(1) Handwritten by the veterinarian; or
(2) An electronic signature of the veterinarian, affixed at the direction of the treating veterinarian at the time of vaccination.
B. A health certificate shall contain (if applicable to the species), but not be limited to the following information:
(2) Owner's name;
(3) Owner's address;
(4) Description of animal, including:
(c) Breed if purebred, or predominant breed type if of mixed breeding,
(d) Family, such as canine, feline;
(5) Any pertinent medical history;
(6) Any vaccinations administered, including date and type.