(1) A person may not operate an animal control facility to administer controlled dangerous substances without an animal control facility license issued by the Board.
(2) A person shall obtain a license for each separate location of an animal control facility.
B. Duration and Licensing Period.
(1) The licensing year for an animal control facility is July 1 through June 30.
(2) The Board may not issue an initial animal control facility license that extends beyond June 30 of the current licensing year.
(3) A license is valid for not more than 1 year from the date of issuance.
(4) A licensee who wishes to maintain continuous licensure shall act to renew an animal control facility license before the expiration of the license for each licensing year.
(1) The owner of an animal control facility shall provide a fully completed application to the Board when:
(a) Applying to obtain an initial animal control facility license; and
(b) Renewing an animal control facility license.
(2) To apply for an initial animal control facility license or renew an animal control facility license, an animal control facility owner shall submit:
(a) A completed, Board-provided application;
(b) Other documents or information required by the Board; and
(c) An annual license fee of $100.
(3) Refunds. Licensing fees are nonrefundable.
D. Application Information. The owner of an animal control facility shall provide a fully completed application containing the following information:
(1) If applying as an individual, the full name, home address, and telephone number of the:
(b) Responsible individual; and
(c) Each employee authorized to administer drugs;
(2) If applying as an institution, the:
(a) Business or trade name, business address, and telephone number; and
(b) Information required in §D(1)(b) and (c) of this regulation;
(3) The name, address, and telephone number of the animal control facility.
E. An owner shall apply for and obtain a separate animal control facility license for each location that the owner operates an animal control facility.
F. The Board shall issue the animal control facility license in the owner's name and the responsible individual's name for the particular building or portion of a building identified in the owner's application.
G. Change in Ownership; Location; Non-Transferability.
(1) An animal control facility license issued pursuant to this chapter is not transferable to another owner.
(2) A new application shall be submitted to the Board if the animal control facility changes:
(b) Location; or
(c) Responsible individual.
H. Notification to the Board.
(1) The owner shall notify the Board in writing of any change to the information provided in the animal control facility license application within 30 days.
(2) If the change involves the responsible individual, the owner shall comply with the notification requirements in Regulation .13B of this chapter.
I. Inspection. An animal control facility issued an animal control facility license under this chapter may be periodically inspected by the:
(1) Board or the Board's designee; and
(2) MDH Division of Drug Control.