(1) The agreement shall include a list of requirements which a successful applicant shall perform to receive Board funding.
(2) These requirements include the following submissions to the Board:
(a) A list of its officers or committee leaders. The list shall include names, addresses, and telephone numbers.
(b) A list of judges for all livestock shows at least 15 days in advance of the activity.
(c) A final activity report within 45 days after the final day of the activity unless otherwise directed by the Board.
(d) A draft, copy, or original current fair or show catalog listing premiums and a schedule of events in advance of the activity.
B. Special Conditions for Livestock Shows.
(1) Livestock shall meet health requirements of the Maryland Department of Agriculture.
(2) Judges in dairy, beef, sheep, swine, and dairy goats shall be selected from the current Maryland Official Judges List, compiled by the Board, or receive approval of the appropriate Maryland livestock association before any show.
(3) Checking Registration and Identification.
(a) In a purebred livestock show, the applicant shall check the registration papers for exhibit ownership and class qualification.
(b) In a non-purebred livestock show, the applicant shall check for appropriate identification to determine exhibit ownership and class qualification.
C. The applicant shall use funds received from the Board only for the payment of premiums, ribbons, and trophies in competitive departments unless otherwise authorized by the Board. Premium money is to be awarded on quality exhibits only.
D. An organization shall pay all premiums won by qualified exhibitors within 30 days after the final day of the activity.
E. An organization or activity that conducts a livestock sale shall comply with the requirements of the Maryland Weights and Measures Law of the Agriculture Article, Annotated Code of Maryland.