A. Field Eligibility Inspection. An applicant having new land inspected for eligibility shall be assessed by the Department at a rate of $1.50/acre, with a $50 minimum fee per inspection.
B. Participation Application Fees.
(1) The Department shall assess each applicant making application for fields seeded in the previous 6 months a one-time fee per acre per crop, in accordance with Regulation .03B(2)(a) and (b) of this chapter.
(2) The Department shall assess each applicant making application for fields maintained in vegetatively propagated turfgrass a yearly fee per acre per crop.
(3) Turf Grass Fees.
(a) For seeded turf grass, the one-time application fee per acre per crop is $9.00 per acre.
(b) For vegetative turf grass, the once-per-year application fee per acre per crop for all acreage planted or maintained is $6.00 per acre.
(4) The minimum application fee is $50.
(5) Late Fees. Applications and payments which are not received by the Department within 30 days past the due date shall be assessed a late fee of $100.
(6) Overseeding Fees. Fields that have been overseeded within 6 months of the original seeding date as a result of natural disasters, such as drought, floods, or storms shall receive no additional charge provided:
(a) The participant identifies which field was overseeded and notifies the Department in writing; and
(b) The lot of seed used for the overseeding is identified and is comparable and compatible with that which was planted originally.