A. A nursery producing nursery stock for distribution, exchange, or sale shall hold a valid Nursery Inspection Certificate for each sales location.
B. Requirements for Certification. An applicant must fulfill the following requirements for certification:
(1) Make application to the Department on forms provided by the Department;
(2) Furnish an affidavit attesting to the number of acres, or part of an acre, devoted to the production or maintenance of nursery stock;
(3) Pay annual fees as specified in Regulation .06A, of this chapter, at the time of application for, or renewal of, a certificate;
(4) Provide access for the inspection of all nursery stock;
(5) Follow appropriate cultural practices such that an adequate inspection of the nursery stock can be made;
(6) Provide a suitable means of identifying similar blocks of nursery stock, as required by the Department;
(7) Keep nursery stock free of plant pests;
(8) Furnish a list of his suppliers of nursery stock.
C. A nursery will be assigned a permanent certification number at the time all requirements for certification have been met and the original Nursery Inspection Certificate is issued. Unless sooner revoked, a certificate is valid for a year beginning January 1, or date of issuance, and ending December 31.
D. A certificate is not transferable.
E. Nursery inspection certificates will be renewed annually upon meeting all requirements as outlined in this regulation.