A. School Notice Requirement.
(1) At the beginning of each school year, each school shall include notice of the school's integrated pest management system in the school calendar or other universal notification.
(2) The notice required in §A(1) of this regulation shall include the following information:
(a) A statement that explains the school's integrated pest management system;
(b) A list of the common name of any pesticide or bait station that may be used in a school building or on school grounds;
(c) The name, address, and telephone number of the contact person;
(d) A statement that the contact person maintains the product label and material safety data sheet of each pesticide or bait station used in a school building or on school grounds;
(e) A statement that the:
(i) Product label or material safety data sheet is available for review by a parent, guardian, staff member, or student attending the school; and
(ii) Contact person is available for information or comment; and
(f) Instructions for including a parent, guardian, or staff member on a pesticide notification list provided for in §B of this regulation.
(3) After the beginning of a school year, a school shall provide the written information required by this regulation to a:
(a) Parent or guardian of a newly enrolled student; and
(b) Newly employed staff member.
(4) The written notice shall be approved by the Department before distribution.
B. Pesticide Notification List.
(1) At the beginning of each school year, each middle school or high school shall develop a pesticide notification list of each staff member and of each parent or guardian of a student attending the school who requests in writing prior notification of a pesticide application made during the school year in the school building or on school grounds.
(2) The school shall:
(a) Keep the pesticide notification list current; and
(b) Add names upon written request by a:
(i) Parent or guardian of a student attending the school; or
(ii) Staff member.
(3) The school shall make the pesticide notification list available to the Department, upon request.