A. Operation. A person who sells or distributes restricted use pesticides shall hold a dealer permit from the Department.
B. Requirements. An applicant for this permit shall:
(1) Apply to the Department;
(2) List the dealer's name or business name, location, and phone number;
(3) Assign an individual to act as the Department's contact at the dealer's business office;
(4) Keep sales records as outlined in §E of this regulation; and
(5) Pay a $25 permit fee.
C. The permit shall be valid beginning January 1, or whenever obtained, until December 31.
(1) A dealer may not sell or distribute a restricted use pesticide to any person other than:
(a) A permitted dealer; or
(b) A certified applicator or that person's authorized representative.
(2) Proof of authorization shall be provided before sale or distribution.
E. Records. A person who sells or distributes restricted use pesticides shall maintain records, as indicated below, on the sale or distribution of each restricted use pesticide. These records shall be held for 2 years, and shall be available, on request, to the Department. The following information shall be recorded:
(1) Name of pesticide or pesticides sold or distributed, including formulation;
(2) Quantity sold or distributed;
(3) Date of sale or distribution;
(4) Name and address of purchaser or receiver; and
(5) Name and address of the certified applicator, if different from §E(4) of this regulation.