A. A person seeking certification shall obtain the appropriate form from, and make application to, the Department. An applicant shall pay a one-time application fee of $25 and provide the following information in an application:
(1) Name of the applicant or service agency;
(2) Principal business address of the applicant or service agency;
(3) Whether the applicant has a previous or current registration with any state government relating to service technicians or service agencies;
(4) Whether the applicant has ever had a registration suspended or revoked;
(5) Any other information the Department considers necessary to determine qualification for receipt of a certificate of registration; and
(6) A copy of the current certification of all standards used in the repair, service, or testing of weighing and measuring devices in Maryland.
B. The Secretary has the authority to accept or reject any application for certificate of registration.