Md. R. 44:20 17-238-P17-238/EEMERGENCY ACTION EFFECTIVE 9/8/20171/3/2018
A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Certified organic produce” means an eligible food donation that is certified under Title 10, Subtitle 14 of the Agriculture Article as an organically produced commodity.
(2) “Eligible food donation” means fresh farm products for human consumption.
(3) “Qualified farm” means a farm business that is located in Anne Arundel County, Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, or St. Mary’s County.
(4) “Secretary” means the Secretary of Agriculture or the Secretary’s designee.
(5) “Tax Credit Certificate Administrator” or “TCCA” means a person or an organization that is authorized under this chapter to receive eligible food donations.