A. The responsible individual shall ensure that records are kept for each animal entering the shelter. Information shall include:
(1) The animalís species and unique identification number;
(2) The estimated age of the animal;
(3) Date of entry into the shelter;
(4) Date and explanation of all treatments and medical procedures; and
(5) Final disposition (date and type).
B. All shelters shall have active adoption programs with written protocols available for inspection, as defined in Agriculture Article, §2-1704, Annotated Code of Maryland.