A. Requests for approval to give an animal away shall be submitted in writing to the Secretary and shall provide details which clearly describe the following:
(1) The applicant's efforts to provide the animal with a sanitary environment;
(2) The type of food the animal will be provided and at what intervals the animal will be fed and, when appropriate, watered;
(3) What effort the applicant shall make to ensure that an animal is kept healthy and in good condition;
(4) The locations and dates where the giveaway is to occur, for example, the location of the fair and when the fair will take place; and
(5) When appropriate, a description of the container that the recipient will be provided to transport the animal.
B. Unless the applicant provides all of the details required under this regulation, the Secretary shall deny the request.