A. Content of Petition.
(1) A petition for bargaining unit determination shall be on a form provided by the Board and shall be filed by delivery to the Board.
(2) The petition shall contain an identification and description of the proposed unit.
B. Notice to Parties.
(1) Upon receipt of a proper petition, the Board shall serve copies upon other interested parties by certified mail, return receipt requested.
(2) Upon the filing of a petition for unit determination, the Board shall furnish to the Employer a notice to employees, giving notice that the petition has been filed and setting forth the rights of employees under the Act.
(3) The notice shall be posted by the Employer in conspicuous places customarily used for the posting of information to employees.
C. Notice of Hearing.
(1) The Board or administrative law judge shall issue a notice of hearing by regular mail to all interested parties setting forth the time, date, and place of the hearing and any other relevant information.
(2) The Board or administrative law judge shall provide additional copies of the notice of hearing to the Employer. The notice shall be posted by the Employer in conspicuous places customarily used for the posting of information to employees.