A. To enroll with the Commission, the provider shall submit:
(1) An application on the form prescribed by the Commission completed in accordance with the directions provided; and
(2) A complete listing of all registered practitioners employed by the provider.
B. Upon approval of the application, the Commission shall promptly enroll the provider as an enrolled provider of vocational rehabilitation services.
C. Term, Conditions and Renewal of Enrollment.
(1) Enrollment is valid for 2 years from the date of issuance.
(2) The Commission shall provide each enrolled provider with a notice of renewal and a renewal application 30 days prior to the expiration date of the current enrollment.
(3) The enrolled provider shall return the application for renewal to the Rehabilitation Office by the specified deadline for renewal.
(4) The enrolled provider shall update the list of registered practitioners employed by the provider semi-annually.
(5) Unless a provider has enrolled with the Commission, a provider may not be eligible for referral under Regulation .09F of this chapter.