A. Approval of a Workforce Development Sequence terminates when the condition under which the sequence was approved ceases, including by:
(1) A determination by the U.S. Department of Education that one or more of the courses in the sequence are no longer eligible to be funded through Pell grants under Title IV of the federal Higher Education Act;
(2) A determination by the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation that the sequence is no longer eligible to be funded through the federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act;
(3) A determination by a licensing board that the licensing exam that is the subject of the sequence no longer is required for employment in a specific occupational field;
(4) A determination by the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation that the sequence is no longer a required component of a registered apprenticeship; or
(5) A determination by the Secretary that:
(a) Any course in the sequence is no longer eligible for State funding through the CC-10 application process; or
(b) The sequence no longer has the purpose of job enhancement or job preparation, or no longer leads to licensure or certification for occupations that require the licensure or certification.
B. A community college shall notify the Commission immediately if the Workforce Development Sequence discontinues, or if any of the circumstances enumerated in §A of this regulation occurs.
C. If a workforce development sequence is discontinued or terminated, the community college either shall reallocate workforce development sequence funds towards another workforce development sequence, or shall return the unused funds to the Office.