A. Verification. The Office shall verify that the applicant:
(1) Meets the grade point average requirement;
(2) Is 2 years from graduating in a cybersecurity program; and
(3) Is not a recipient of a Federal CyberCorps Scholarship for Service award.
B. Payment. Eligible institutions shall certify on billing rosters provided by the Office that the recipient is:
(1) Eligible for in-State tuition;
(2) Maintaining a grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
(3) Enrolled full-time in a cybersecurity program;
(4) Maintaining satisfactory academic progress toward a degree; and
(5) Maintaining the standards of the institution.