A. Subject to the State budget, the Office annually shall determine a studentís eligibility to receive a scholarship.
B. An applicant is eligible for a scholarship if the applicant:
(1) Is enrolled full-time at an eligible institution in a cybersecurity program;
(2) Is within 2 years of graduation from the cybersecurity program;
(3) Has maintained a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
(4) Has not received a federal CyberCorps Scholarship for Service, regardless of whether the applicant has applied for a federal CyberCorps Scholarship for Service;
(a) Attends a public eligible institution, and has been determined eligible for in-State tuition by the institution; or
(b) Attends a private nonprofit eligible institution, and would qualify for in-State tuition under the provisions of Education Article, Title 15, Annotated Code of Maryland; and
(6) Timely files an application and any required supporting documentation with the Office.