A. To be eligible for the Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program an individual shall:
(1) Be a Maryland resident;
(2) Demonstrate financial need; and
(3) Be enrolled as a degree-seeking student, either part-time or full-time, and attend one of the schools in §B of this regulation.
B. An applicant shall be enrolled in one of the following programs:
(1) University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Schools of Medicine, Dentistry, Law, Pharmacy, or Social Work;
(2) University of Baltimore School of Law;
(3) The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine;
(4) The Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine;
(5) Any institution in the State offering a masterís degree in nursing or social work; or
(6) Any institution in the State offering a first professional degree in pharmacy.