(1) In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
(2) Terms Defined.
(a) “Commission” means the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
(b) “Private career school” has the meaning stated in Education Article, §10-101, Annotated Code of Maryland.
B. To be eligible to participate in the Tolbert Grant Program, a private career school:
(1) Shall be approved by the Commission for a minimum of 2 years to operate a private career school in Maryland;
(2) May not have any outstanding Notice of Deficiencies issued to the school by the Secretary;
(3) Shall have signed a participation agreement provided by the Commission;
(4) Shall operate solely within the State;
(5) May not have a negative final report under the State Postsecondary Review Program in accordance with 34 CFR §667.5; and
(6) May not have been referred for review under the State Postsecondary Review Program as a result of its student loan default rates in accordance with 34 CFR §667.5.