A. To be considered for the 2+2 Transfer Scholarship, students shall submit the application and all documents required by the Office for Student Financial Assistance.
B. Students applying for the 2+2 Transfer Scholarship shall provide:
(1) A completed online application form;
(2) A completed FAFSA application;
(3) A current official transcript from a community college in the State reflecting the applicantís grade point average;
(4) Upon graduation, an official transcript from a community college in the State reflecting that an Associateís Degree has been conferred; and
(5) Documentation the student has registered with the Selective Service System, if applicable.
C. Students should file a FAFSA by March 1 each year for priority consideration. Applications will be accepted after the March 1 date and awards will be made with available funds
D. Each student shall agree to provide any information or documentation requested by OSFA for the purpose of administering this program and, if requested, to sign an authorization for the release of information to OFSA for the purpose of administering this program. The studentís failure or refusal to provide requested information or a signed release may result in a determination of ineligibility and the cancellation of an award.