A. A program proposal submitted by an institution that is central to the institution's mission statement is eligible for approval or recommendation for implementation.
B. A proposed program shall be:
(1) Central to the institutionís mission;
(2) Related to the program emphasis as outlined in the mission statement;
(3) An institutional priority for program development consistent with the institutionís strategic planning process; and
(4) Adequately funded for at least the first 5 years of program implementation.
C. An institution shall demonstrate a commitment to:
(1) Ongoing administrative, financial, and technical support of a program; and
(2) Continuation of the program for a period of time sufficient to allow enrolled students to complete the program.