A. Except as prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation, the custodian of record may make the following information from licensing records available to a requester:
(1) Findings of inspections conducted by the office in registered child care homes;
(2) Records of complaint forms pertaining to confirmed or unsubstantiated complaints;
(3) Copies of certificates of registration, including those on provisional status;
(5) Correspondence and documents requiring abatement of noncompliance with the regulations of this subtitle, including compliance agreements;
(6) Correspondence and documents pertaining to enforcement actions taken by the Department or office against a provider or a child care home, including denial letters, sanctions, emergency suspensions, and revocations; and
(7) Correspondence regarding requests for inspection of licensing records under this regulation.
B. The custodian of record may not disclose sociological information to a requester, except that this information may be disclosed:
(1) To public employees in the performance of their public duties;
(2) To parties litigating claims for unemployment insurance to the extent the sociological information would be available to private parties in litigation; or
(3) When required by a duly issued subpoena.