A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Confirmed complaint" means a determination by the Department or office after an investigation that the violation of a regulation of this subtitle that was alleged in the complaint has occurred or is occurring.
(2) "Custodian of record" means an authorized individual employed by the Department or office who has physical custody and control of licensing records.
(3) "Licensing records" means all papers, computerized records, correspondence, forms, books, cards, photographs, photostats, films, microfilms, sound recordings, charts, maps, drawings, or other written documents, regardless of physical form or characteristics, maintained or stored by the Department or the office in connection with the registering of a person or a child care home to provide child care.
(4) "Official custodian of record" means the Superintendent or the Superintendent's designee who is responsible for the maintenance, care, and storage of the Department's licensing records.
(5) "Requester" means an individual, business, corporation, partnership, association, organization, or governmental agency that requests inspection of, or information from, licensing records.
(6) "Sociological information" means any of the following information about a provider, a staff member, a volunteer, or a resident in the child care home:
(a) Social Security number;
(b) Personal address;
(c) Personal phone number;
(d) Information regarding marital status, dependents, or relatives; and
(e) Information regarding employment status, including employment application.
(7) "Unsubstantiated complaint" means a complaint of an alleged violation of a regulation of this subtitle that the Department or office, after an investigation, has been unable to confirm as having occurred or to rule out as not having occurred.