A. The center shall have hot and cold running water, with hot water temperature not exceeding 120° F.
B. For each 40 children in care, or fraction thereof, there shall be at least one drinking water source that is:
(1) Safely accessible to children 2 years old or older without assistance from an adult; and
(2) Not located in a toilet room or in a sink used for handwashing.
C. Drinking water shall be supplied by:
(1) An angle-jet drinking fountain with mouthguard;
(2) Licensed bottled water in the original container;
(3) Running water supply with individual single service drinking cups; or
(4) Another method or source approved by the office.
D. During meals and snacks, water may be served family-style from a pitcher if the water is poured into the pitcher directly from one of the supply sources listed at §C of this regulation.